If you are having difficulty please complete our Contact form here and we will get back to you.
Note: Phone support is not available.
Creating an account
To create a new account go to https://www.t1d.org.au/login/index.php
- Fill out the information.
- Example Username: suzanne98
- Example Password: bluE?sPy901
- Remember the password needs to have at least 8 characters, at least 1 digit(s), at least 1 lower case letter(s), at least 1 upper case letter(s), at least 1 non-alphanumeric character(s) [such as punctuation ?!;@] .
- Plus other details as requested.
- Then click Create my new account button.
- The page should then close and show the what is happening next message. If the page does not close then you have not entered the information in the fields either uniquely or correctly. There should be a message near the field that needs to be changed.
Two cookies are used by this site. The essential one is the session cookie, usually called MoodleSession. You must allow this cookie into your browser to provide continuity and maintain your login from page to page. When you log out or close the browser this cookie is destroyed (in your browser and on the server).
The other cookie is purely for convenience, usually called something like MOODLEID. It just remembers your username within the browser. This means when you return to this site the username field on the login page will be already filled out for you. It is safe to refuse this cookie - you will just have to retype your username every time you log in.
Enabling cookies on your Browser
Go to Settings > Show advanced settings... > Privacy
Content Settings > Cookies
Internet Explorer version 6 and above
Go to Internet Options > Tools > Privacy
Move the settings slider to Medium or Accept All Cookies, click OK.
Go to Tools > Options > Privacy
Tick "Accept cookies" from sites.
Choose Preferences from the Safari menu and click Security
Choose a radio button to show how Safari should deal with cookies
Click "Always” or "Only from sites I visit”.